Mother's Day is just around the corner, and you're probably thinking of ways to show mom just how much she means to you. Well, you're in luck! For this Mother's Day in Houston, we've got a few Mother's Day gift ideas that might inspire you.
The Best Mother's Day Gift Ideas:
When it comes to gifts for mom, sometimes an experience together is the most memorable gift you can give. Treat mom to brunch or lunch at one of several Houston restaurants offering special menus for Mother's Day in Houston. A few to try include:
- Bistro Provence will offer a three-course prix fixe lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. featuring a seasonal French menu.
- The Houstonian Hotel Grande Ballroom buffet will feature classics like omelets and waffles as well as stuffed lamb, prime rib, and complimentary champagne and mimosas from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Brennan's of Houston will also have a fixed-price Mother's Day menu featuring three-courses in their signature Texas Creole style. Their brunch hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
One of the best Mother's Day gift ideas is to give your mom some time off! Mom is sure to love a day off being pampered and relaxed at a local spa. Several Houston spas offer special Mother's Day treatments and packages.
- ZaSpa at Hotel ZaZa in the Museum District will offer new spring-inspired treatments for mom along with their regular services including massages, facials, and body scrubs.
- Milk+honey celebrates moms with an array of special Mother's Day treatment packages, including combinations of massages, pedicures, manicures, and facials. Gift certificates for Mother's Day services are available on their website.
Chocolate and Flowers
Though it might be more traditional, you usually can't go wrong with flowers and fine chocolates for Mother's Day. Make it extra special with these truly decadent chocolate gifts.
- Cacao and Cardamom offers drinking chocolates, chocolate ganache lipsticks, and truffle filled jewelry boxes. If your mom is really a chocolate lover, sign her up for their Mom and Me Chocolate Making class!
- Araya is a true treat for the sweet tooth with dozens of exotic truffles, macaroons, and even gelato on the menu. Buy a box to go or let mom choose her own assortment with a gift card.
A beautiful bracelet or necklace makes a great gift for mom, too. Let her know how much you care with a new piece of jewelry. Don't forget to insure it with the best Houston insurance!
- Houston Jewelry is one of the oldest family-owned businesses in Texas, and with their vast selection of fine jewelry and helpful staff, you're sure to find something stunning for mom.
- Zadok not only has jewelry in inventory for you to choose from, they have an in-house jewelry workshop where they can help you design a custom piece if you're looking for something completely unique.
However you celebrate Mother's Day in Houston, we hope it is an extra special day for you and your loved ones. Please contact us if we can be of service to you!