June 28th is National Insurance Awareness Day! Whether you are currently insured with our Houston insurance agency or a direct insurance carrier, don't just allow your policies to automatically renew month after month. Here are 3 great reasons to review your coverage with our Houston insurance company in celebration of National Insurance Awareness Day!
1. Your Life Circumstances Change
Change happens every day to all of us. Some changes are monumental, such as moving to a new house or having a baby. These types of changes are so significant that they prompt us to review our insurance coverage. However, there are many more subtle life changes that, no matter how subtle, impact our insurance needs. These changes can fly under the radar if they happen gradually or if they don't seem drastic enough to remind us to review our policies. Such changes might include:
- Purchasing a newer car that would benefit from more complete coverage.
- Beginning to use a vehicle in conjunction with work.
- Working from home.
- Purchase of a boat, other personal craft, or an ATV.
- Inheriting certain classes of property, such as jewelry or art, that might benefit from being covered under a special scheduled personal property endorsement on your Houston home insurance policy
2. You Change
We all mature and grow over time. What we thought when we were young evolves as we choose our path through life, and, in turn, as life events occur which mold us. The insurance coverage you felt comfortable purchasing even a few years ago may not, upon further consideration, be the coverage most ideally suited to your needs. Such considerations might include:
- Thinking about whether you might be ready to tolerate a higher deductible on your home insurance policy (or other policies) to save premium.
- Reconsidering how much life insurance you truly need to be adequately insured and resolving to purchase it.
- Surviving a natural disaster, and coming to believe it's time to protect your family from potential future loss. When Hurricane Harvey hit Houston, many people came to understand the importance of flood insurance.
3. Comparing Coverages Helps You Find the Best Products for Your Needs
Having your policies available and contacting our Houston insurance company for a complete needs assessment is the best way to not only compare policies, apples to apples, but it's also the ideal way to explore additional insurance exposures or gaps in coverage. At Texan Insurance, we are insurance agents, working with dozens of different insurance providers to find the most appropriate policies for you. We will develop a complete picture of your insurance needs and provide you with a no-obligation quote. Exploring your options allows you to be an informed consumer who understands the costs and benefits of different insurance options.
Celebrate National Insurance Awareness Day With Texan Insurance!
Obtaining the right insurance to meet all of your exposures is too important to leave unattended. As you change, and as your life circumstances change, your insurance needs evolve in significant ways. Don't wait for a loss to occur before you realize you were overdue for a review of your policies. Contact us today, in celebration of National Insurance Awareness Day. We'll explore your exposures, discuss your goals, and find policies that best meet all your insurance needs.