At Texan Insurance, we know the challenges involved in maintaining your multifamily properties. Whether it is a Gulf Coast hurricane, North Texas hail or a West Texas industrial accident, let our expert agents assist with all your habitational insurance needs. Offering Admitted and Non-Admitted Carriers; Agreed Value policies; “All-Risk” coverage; Replacement Cost; Law or Ordinance; and much more, our brokers will customize a plan that fits your needs. Our carriers hold an AM Best rating of “A” IX or better, guaranteeing you the best service available, whether it is an Agreed Value property policy, General Liability, Excess Liability, Workers’ Compensation or other coverage.
Based in Houston, and serving the greater Texas and Louisiana areas, our brokers have supported property owners and managers with bank requirements, deed of trust compliance, loss prevention, claims and underwriting advocacy since 1984. No matter if you own or manage an apartment community, a condominium association or an office cooperative, Texan Insurance’s access to major markets, combined with our experience protecting more than $4 billion of property, ensures you receive the expertise you deserve with the underwriting and placement of your multifamily assets. Coverage is available for all property types, including co-op, garden-style, high-rise and mid-rise buildings.
Texan Insurance understands every property has specific needs based on a multitude of factors. We want to provide property owners and managers with a risk-management program designed to fit your requirements. Our program highlights include:
- Agreed Value Coverage: There are no shared aggregate limits with other properties on a master policy.
- “All Risk” Coverage: A Special Cause of Loss form provides coverage for loss from any cause except those that are specifically excluded.
- Business Income Coverage: Coverage is available when loss of income and/or rents incurred from covered loss damage causes a slowdown or suspension of your business operations.
- Ordinance or Law Coverage: Coverage is available when the enforcement of ordinances or laws forces an undamaged portion of a building to be removed, and the cost to reconstruct increases due to current building codes.
- Replacement Cost Coverage: We offer coverage of loss based on the full cost of replacement as opposed to the Actual Cash Value, which is equal to the replacement cost minus depreciation of materials.
We know you have choices when deciding on a company to protect your assets; choose Texan Insurance, a solutions agency designed to fully evaluate your properties and explain the best risk-management strategies available. We offer a personal relationship and competitive pricing, including preferred rates for Class-A properties.