Health and Money
Health and money are the two reasons to obtain individual health insurance coverage. Consider this:
- If you’re one of the 1.3 million people in Louisiana or 6 million people in Texas without health insurance, know that medical bills can deplete your cash very quickly. In fact, daunting medical bills are one of the top ten reasons people file for bankruptcy.
- Life is a gamble and you could get ill at any time. If that happens, you need health insurance to obtain the best available care necessary to get well. It is a cliché but nothing is more important than your health.
Individual Health Insurance Plans
You’re seeking individual health insurance because you have never been traditionally employed or you have lost employment with a company that offers group health insurance to its employees.
So, where do you find the individual health insurance that you need?
At Texan Insurance Agency.
And why? Because we are an independent agency. This means that we represent several different health plans in order to provide you with the best possible options. Among the insurance products, the pros at Texan will help you to choose the best individual health policy for your needs:
- HMO plans- These pay for health services that you use inside the HMO’s network of healthcare providers
- Major Medical- These cover physician services and hospital stays
- Surgical Policies- These cover expense directly related to hospital and surgical services like room charges, surgery and doctor expenses
- Hospital Indemnity- These policies pay a fixed amount for each day you are in the hospital
- Dread Disease Policies- These cover only the diseases listed like cancer, aids, etc.
As a trusted Texas-based insurance advisor since 2012, Texan Insurance has helped many people to obtain the peace of mind that rock-solid, affordable insurance brings.
Complete the no obligation quote form on this page. Your health deserves it.