JoAnn brings over 20 years' experience in the insurance industry in underwriting, management and agency operations.
JoAnn has held various management positions over the years, including product manager, regional underwriting manager and MGA manager.
JoAnn has been licensed for over 18 years in property and casualty; life, health, accident and disability insurance.
JoAnn also holds a Master's Degree in Human Resource Development and a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration. JoAnn is responsible for managing Texan Insurance Operations as well as overseeing each individual's day to day activities.
On a personal level JoAnn is the youngest of three siblings. She has two grown children and four grandchildren who keep her very busy.
In her leisure time she enjoys golf, working out and any type of water sport.
Outside of work JoAnn enjoys traveling, eating out and live music. She also enjoys teaching college as an adjunct instructor and attending networking events.
Certifications and Licenses
- Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Continuing Education - Adjunct Instructor
- Proctor for Testing Site
- Women in Management Houston Chapter
- Webster University Alumni Club
- IIAT Independent Insurance Agents of Texas
- The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce
- WOAMTEC Professional Women's Business Networking Group
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Volunteer