Tammy has been in the financial business going on her 7th year. She has spent 5 years in the field as an financial advisor. The experience gave Tammy an advantage of better understanding the client’s thought process and the relationship to their finances. Financial and insurance lingo can be challenging to understand, so Tammy’s objective is to keep it simple for everyone. “The less stress you are about your finances, the more time you have to spend on what’s important” she says.
On a personal level, Tammy is the middle child among 2 sisters. In her leisure time, she likes to keep herself physically as well as mentally fit. Tammy has also spent some time studying abroad in college and has since travelled to 28 countries. Her goal is to visit all the wonders of the world and travel to more countries than her age.
Outside of work, Tammy enjoys exploring new cities, trying new restaurants, people watching, playing tennis, visiting nursing homes, and going to seminars that help train and develop her to grow as a person.
Certifications & Licenses
- Series 7 & 66 | Registered Investment Advisor
- Life & Health Insurance License
- Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Continuing Education Instructor
- Certificate of Corporate Entrepreneurship | Wolff Center for Entrepreneurship 2008
- (Program ranked #1 in the nation in 2008 by the Princeton Review)
- Guardians Got Talent Award 2015 | Placed #1 Over 100+ Brokerage Mangers
- Rice University's Asian American Studies | Youngest person archived
- Rising Leaders Award 2012 | Mass Mutual
- Rising Leaders Award 2011 | Mass Mutual
- President of WIFS-Houston (Women in Insurance and Financial Services)
- Past Vice President of the Vietnamese American Chamber of Commerce Houston
- Member of NAIFA, HAHU, WIFS