Key Steps to Ensure Your Health & Fitness – Part 6: Health Insurance
The New Year is here and with it, so is the most common resolution: To be more healthy. I know that this is one of my goals this year. That’s why the we are starting the new year off with a new blog series on health and fitness. We hope you enjoy! This is the last segment in our blog series “Key Steps to Ensure Your Health & Fitness.” So far, we have discussed weight, diet, exercise, and monitoring your health. I would be remiss if we did not also address the importance of healthcare coverage. While many people receive health insurance through their employment, there is a large majority of uninsured Americans. Many small businesses do not provide healthcare coverage and therefore, their employees are left with no insurance options. So, where do you find the individual health insurance that you need? At Elzey Insurance Agency! We believe that everyone should have healthcare coverage. We can help you because we are an independent agency. This means that we represent several different health plans in order to provide you with the best possible options. Among those insurance products, the pros at Elzey will help you to choose the best individual health policy for your needs:
- HMO plans- These pay for health services that you use inside the HMO’s network of healthcare providers
- Major Medical- These cover physician services and hospital stays
- Surgical Policies- These cover expenses directly related to hospital and surgical services like room charges, surgery and doctor expenses
- Hospital Indemnity- These policies pay a fixed amount for each day you are in the hospital
- Dread Disease Policies- These cover only the diseases listed like cancer, AIDs, etc.
As a trusted Texas based insurance advisor to thousands since 1984, Elzey Insurance has helped many people to obtain the peace of mind that rock-solid affordable insurance brings. At Elzey Insurance, all of our policies come with an agent! If you need health insurance, I urge you to complete our no obligation quote form. We will work to find you the best healthcare coverage at the best rate!