Insurance Update Mini-Series: Your Health
Happy New Year! Along with following your resolutions, it is wise to take another look at your insurance and to see if it’s time for an upgrade! In this mini-series, we will take a look at how Texan Insurance can help you with your health insurance, your home insurance, and your life insurance. It is never too late to think about insurance! Did you know that unpaid medical bills are one of the top ten reasons people file for bankruptcy? You could lose your home and your car, and replace those things as well. But we only have one life. If you are considering renewing anything it should be your health insurance. You should check with your employer about health care terms. But if you are looking for individual health insurance for whatever situation you’re in, we will do our best to help you out! Because we are an independent agency, we represent several different health plans to provide you with the best possible options. Here are some of what we can offer you:
- HMO plans– These pay for health services that you use inside the HMO’s network of healthcare providers
- Major Medical– These cover physician services and hospital stays
- Surgical Policies– These cover expense directly related to hospital and surgical services like room charges, surgery and doctor expenses
- Hospital Indemnity– These policies pay a fixed amount for each day you are in the hospital
- Dread Disease Policies– These cover only the diseases listed like cancer, aids, etc.
As a trusted Texas-based insurance advisor to thousands since 1984, Texan Insurance has helped many people to obtain the peace of mind that rock-solid, affordable insurance brings. Take care of your health and call us for a free quote today!