Tips for Parents with Teenage Drivers
It’s a big moment for families when teenagers become teenage drivers. It’s important for parents to pass along safe-driving knowledge and instill some rules for their children who are new to being on the roads. Here are some driving restrictions suggestions parents should consider putting on their teenage drivers to help them be safer drivers:
- Impose the “no mobile devices while driving” rule.
- Implement a driving curfew.
- Allow teenagers to drive only locally and restrict them from driving on any highways.
- Don’t allow their teenagers to drive with friends in the car.
- Allow their teenagers to drive only if a parent is with them.