Why You Need Insurance – 10 Key Benefits
The days when a few sea traders were the only people who needed to protect their interests are long gone. Most of us live in a fast-spinning world that is burdened with financial and security risks, which, if we don’t take steps to eliminate them, could cost us our livelihoods, our homes, our cars, our other possessions and, indeed, our lives. This is what having the right insurance can do for you:
- You reduce or eliminate the risk of facing sudden, major expense if you, your family or your property suffer a misfortune.
- You have the funds to meet the costs of any liability claims made against you, when you get blamed for someone else’s misfortune.
- You create security for yourself and your family in the event that you lose your earning power through job loss or disability.
- You provide financial security for your family in the event of your death.
- You are covered if someone else who isn’t insured injures you or damages your property.
- You have the best chance of quickly recovering your lifestyle after damage to your property, with someone taking care of you while restoration or replacement is under way.
- You improve your credit-worthiness by being recognized as a responsible citizen, and may even be able to raise funds on the security of a policy.
- If you’re in business, you can insure against risks that otherwise might not allow you to compete against bigger, financially stronger contenders.
- You can protect yourself against the damage caused by some of the modern financial crimes, which are otherwise difficult for you to understand and assess – like identity theft.
- By contributing to insurance companies you are sharing in the cost of researching ways to improve our lives, making them safer and reducing risks.
Notice that I said above “having the right insurance.” Just as our lives have become more complex, so has the insurance market and without professional guidance it’s easy to end up with coverage that doesn’t meet your needs – and that can mean having too little, too much or the wrong type…scary! At Elzey Insurance, all of our policies come with an agent! Our agents will help you get the proper coverage you need at the best rate. If you are interested in learning more about the proper insurance coverage you need, please give us a call at 1-866-660-6800 or click here for a no obligation quote.